My Story

Monday, December 16, 2013

Roommate Pictures!

On Sunday  morning we went and took roommate pictures.  We didn't have anyone to take them, so we made a tri-pod out of a drying rack and box and used self timer.  I was very impressed with how well they turned out!  And if I may say so, we are pretty attractive!  


 I was struggling with the jumping pictures, if I was jumping then everyone else was standing, and vice versa.  
 Finally we succeeded!  


 Shelby and Brindizi!  Two of the cutest, sweetest girls I have every  met!  They both cook us delicious food and it will be so weird without them next semester!  



Amanda and Bree are freaking adorable!  I mean look at their faces, how could you not love them.  They are the life of the party in our apartment!  I am going to miss Amanda so much next semester!  She gets my personality so much and we know how to make each other laugh.  It is going to be so sad when she leaves!  



This girl has been such a blessing in my life and I am so glad we got to be roommates this semester!  I can't wait to see what next semester has in store for us!  





Describes all of our personalities perfectly!  


Typical white girl picture, I'm not even ashamed!  




Apparently this picture wasn't appropriate, so the camera censored it for us.  




This pictures is great for so many reasons!  Me, Bree, and Amanda are just being adorable as usual, Shelby thought fast and photobombed the picture, and then there is Brinidzi being a creep in an igloo... 


Merry Christmas from apartment 210! 

Everyone says these pictures describe me perfectly, I don't see why!  


No comments:

Post a Comment