My Story

Monday, August 18, 2014

THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!!

On Presidents Day Abby's mom came and visited her, and she told Abby she deserved a trip to disneyland at the end of the semester.  I remember that day going on a walk just to get out and talk and she told me her mom told us to go to Disneyland.  I never thought my parents would let me to go to California by myself, but I asked and they said they didn't care.  So before we knew it we were booking flights and hotels in to California!  It was so much fun planning our own trip and going by ourselves like "big girls".  We may not have stayed at the nicest hotel, but we sure did make some memories!  Knowing I was going to Disneyland as soon as the semester was over was the only thing getting me through a long, hard semester.  It was so worth it though!



Here we go!  Two little girls flying alone, but we made it!  And we even got a taxi all by ourselves.  



Our little "resort".  It was the scariest hotel I have ever staying in, and we had some near death/kidnapping experiences, but we are still alive and well!  






We made sure to be the first ones in line and get in the park as soon as we could!  



Don't mind my awkward face, but we were the first ones into Cars Land!  They walk you into the ride, so yes, this is real life, no one else was in the park yet!  #winningstatus 




On the very first car!  We are seriously so good at doing Disneyland, so if anyone wants to hire us to take you to Disneyland so you get the most out of your vacation, let us know! 



We then went to tower of terror, and walked right on twice.  Perks of being the first ones on the most popular ride is that then everyone is still in line for that ride and none of the other rides have lines :) 







We even went in the "Single Riders" line for Splash Mountain, and still ended up going together.  Everything was going our way!  It was amazing!! 











Dropping out of BYU-I to go to Monsters University! 


Best picture of the whole trip...



Day two we were lucky enough to get a friend from college who lives in Southern California to take us to the beach!  This was also a miracle that it all worked out for us to go to the beach, we thought we didn't have a ride and we were going to take the busses for 2 hours to get to the beach.  Thanks goodness for Johnny!!!








Disneyland Take 2!  



Yes, we were the first ones in line, we are pro speed walkers and passed all those little families with strollers.  #pros  



Once again, first ones on Cars! 

#numberone 








Because who doesn't do Wall Sits at Disneyland? haha 



"Corndogs and Castles"  Caption cred goes to Abby



reason number one why I love Abby hahahahahah 


Disney, I love you.  

Sincerely, 

Heidi :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment