My Story

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving!

For Thanksgiving we went to California and spent time with the Smith side of the family.  It was so much fun and so nice to be in warm weather again!  It had just started getting really cold and snowing when I left.
While we were there we did a lot of fun activities.  We played miniature golf, went shooting, played paintball, saw a couple movies, and rode bikes.  It was such a fun week!  It is always nice to spend time with my family, we all know how to have fun!


 We also had the chance to go to the temple Tuesday morning and do baptisms.  It is always a neat experience to be able to go to temples while on vacation, especially with family!  









 We tried so many times to get a cute cousin picture on Thanksgiving, sadly this is the best one we got. Good enough right?







I have been blessed with such an amazing family and I love it every time I get to visit them!  


No comments:

Post a Comment