My Story

Friday, January 31, 2014

Cabin Trip!

This past weekend my family came up to the cabin so I went up a spent the weekend with them.  Brianna was also able to come up.  She spent the night with me in my little apartment Thursday night and got to experience the BYU-I campus Friday, so loved it (just kidding, she said she would never go here…I guess its small compared to BYU or something like that)
I had 3 test to take this weekend as well, so it was super stressful.  But I got everything done and got decent grades by friday afternoon so we headed up there!


The river was frozen enough that we were able to walk on it.


The highlight of cabin trips in the winter is being pulled around on the tube all day.  Jack loved driving the snowmobile, and I love riding the tube, it works perfect!

 
Island Park is seriously one of the prettiest places on this planet, it blows my mind how pretty it is.  (ps this was not edited at all)

I may have even skipped school on Tuesday to snowmobile, shh don't tell my teachers.  It was so worth it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment